If I want to claim a priority based on the Paris Convention in a non-PCT patent/utility model application in Korea, what documents do I need to provide?

Category: Patent

You need to provide a certified copy of the priority document or a scanned copy. If the responsible examiner requests a Korean translation of the priority document, an additional translation fee may be charged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *