How do we go about changing the record of the applicant or right-holder, given that their address has been updated?

Categories: Common, Procedure

If the address of the applicant or right-holder has changed, it’s important to update the record accordingly. To do so, you may file a request for a change of record, which does incur a cost and fee. In order to process the request, we require a notarized proof of the change of address, which should include the name of the applicant or right-holder, their previous address, and their current address. This document should be duly notarized by a notary public in the jurisdiction of the applicant or right-holder.

We understand that changing the record can be a complex process, and it’s important to provide us with accurate information to ensure that the change is processed smoothly. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *