What documents do I need to provide to the Korean Intellectual Property Office when filing for a patent?

Categories: Common, Procedure

You are required to provide a power of attorney that has been properly executed by the applicant. Unless it is a “General” Power of Attorney, you may send it to us via email. If the applicant is an individual, we also require their nationality certificate and signature certificate (alternatively, passport). However, if the applicant is a non-individual entity, these certificates are not necessary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *